Author Topic: Job Interview  (Read 51 times)

Pat

• View Profile
Job Interview
« on: September 02, 2016, 05:35:23 PM »
Is Job Interview a mandatory project for all? While this will be useful for university students and young professionals who are interested in jobs, there may be some people who are not looking for jobs. They may be folks who are just interested in sharpening their speaking skills may not find this particular project useful. In my opinion, this project could be replaced by something like an research+presentation+role-play that would be appealing to all types of members. It could be for any cause that the speaker is interested about, like save water or save the planet or providing safe drinking water etc. If someone wants to do this project for a job interview, that would also be acceptable.

Jolly Roger

• View Profile
Re: Job Interview
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 06:54:30 PM »
I'm 66 years old. Retired and might consider some part time little job. However, in my life time I have been interviewed in job interviews many times. Most of them were successful. I am not interested in learning how to do something that I am already good at but have no need of just as I am not interested in the television station role play etc.. Might be one of those Life Experience or REP as stated by one member in his post that live expierence is given credit for already having been accomplished.
Whatever you do in word or in deed do it for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:23, Colossians 3:17. Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:5.

Jolly Roger

Alexander Hristov

• Ubi dubium, ibi libertas
    • View Profile
Re: Job Interview
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 06:56:40 AM »
The Job Interview project was actually moved to a more specific branch since, as you say, many people don't have that need.